Podcasts & Blogs
The Welsh Wire
Known as The Welsh Wire, our podcasts and blogs are part of the helpful resources Welsh & Associates offers employers and job seekers. These weekly offerings feature professional recruiting expert Sheri Welsh.
Listen in as leaders from a wide array of companies spanning West Michigan, including those in the greater Kalamazoo and Grand Rapids areas, share their experience and insight on a variety of business topics including employee retention challenges and recruitment success stories.
Subscribe to The Welsh Wire
Stay up-to-date and receive email notifications about new posts on The Welsh Wire.
- March 14, 2023 | The Welsh Wire: Assimilating Non-Family Executives in the Family Business, featuring Robert Stead, Michigan Managing Partner of Barnes & Thornburg, Grand Rapids
- February 21, 2023 | The Welsh Wire: How Employment Contracts are Shaping Company Recruitment, featuring Attorneys Jordan Held and Mariah Natzke of Kreis Enderle
- January 10, 2023 | The Welsh Wire: The Regenerative Power of American Family Businesses, featuring Chandresh Baid and Ana Gonzalez of Grand Valley State University
- August 16, 2022 | The Welsh Wire: Building for Good – Local Leader Michael Sytsma Helps Make a Non-profit Vision a Reality
- July 26, 2022 | The Welsh Wire: The Business Case for Child Care, Featuring Scott Nykaza and Kristyn Buhl-Lepisto
View the Podcasts & Blogs archive.
Intrigued by what Welsh & Associates has to offer? Contact us today to find your next career move or great employee.